Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Turkey Spaghetti (fail)

Last night's dinner was from a Knack book I own. The recipe uses ground turkey cooked with onion, garlic, and diced tomatoes. Everything is mixed with the spaghetti, and topped with shredded Romano cheese.

It was so spicy, I couldn't taste anything. Apparently, I grabbed the diced tomato can that includes green peppers. I've learned my lesson, and will make sure to check for the rest of my life.

You will probably never see me make too much Mexican food, because of my low spice tolerance; however, I am interested in experimenting with non-spicy Mexican food some time in the future.

I also have trouble with the spaghetti, as a personal issue. I've never been fond of the struggle and mess during eating, so I expect next time I make the dish I will use a different pasta.

I plan on redoing this dish next week. I'm still hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment